Ababor left navigation
New in the market: Three bedroom Beach Villa
|The best beach apartment in Vieques is now available for rent. On the second floor of this building, above the Caracas and Navio Suites, is
a three bedroom and 2 bath gorgeous villa suitable for 6 adults. This villa has an open space designed for the kitchen/dining/living area. The kitchen is equipped with micro, stove/oven, blender, coffee maker and pots and pans. The master bedroom has A/C while the other two bedrooms have ceiling fans only. Wifi, telephone for local calls, satellite TV and kayaks are included. No children allowed in this unit but are allowed on the suites below.
Check this beach front villa here.
THE SUITES: one bedroom apartments
Suites are named after the most popular beaches in Vieques: Sun Bay,
Media Luna, Caracas and Navio. Sun Bay and Media Luna are on the first
building. Caracas and Navio are on the second building. One of these villas will probably be perfect for you.
Villa: Sun Bay Suite
downstairs, Media Luna upstairs
||Media Luna Suite
The upper floor suite (Media Luna, 364 sq feet)
on the first building has
one queen size bed and one full size futon (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2
children). It has a huge private balcony that looks towards the gazebo and beach on the front. The balcony is made private by a palm tree and lots of bamboo plants. Some of the amenities: A/C, wifi, phone, satellite TV, full kitchen with free standing stove, large private bathroom, private parking, gazebo with BBQ, free use of kayaks.
Sun Bay Suite
The lower floor suite (Sun Bay, 517 sq feet)
on the first building has two queen
size beds and one queen size futon (sleeps up to 4 adults and 2
children). This floor has a
private front balcony overlooking the gazebo and beach. Some of the amenities: only suite with 2 queen beds plus queen futon, A/C, satellite TV, full kitchen with free standing stove, large private bathroom, private parking, gazebo with BBQ, free use of kayaks.
View from Media Luna Suite. Click picture for views of the interior.
||Gazebo with BBQ
There is a huge gazebo in front of Media Luna and Sun Bay for the private use of the guests at these two suites. The gazebo has a charcoal BBQ (you provide the charcoal and starter fluid). There is an outside shower area for the guests also.
Media Luna and Sun
Bay Kitchens. Click for view of Sun Bay interior.
||Both above suites are equipped with a small kitchen with refrigerator, free standing gas range with oven, microwave,
toaster/broiler oven, blender, coffee maker, cookware, dinnerware,
utensils and a double sink.
Villa: Caracas and Navio Suites on second building
|Caracas Suite (500 sq feet)
Click here for additional pictures
The larger lower floor suite of the
second building has one queen
size bed and one queen size futon (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2
children). It has an ample
private balcony overlooking the beach. The Kitchen at Caracas is the largest and has a free standing electric stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, double sink and refrigerator and all the pots and pans you need. Caracas is closer to the beach than the other three units. Some of the amenities: A/C, wifi, phone, satellite TV, full kitchen with free standing stove, large private bathroom, private parking, gazebo with BBQ, free use of kayaks.
|Navio Suite (400 sq feet)
Click here for additional pictures
Navio Suite, also downstairs, on the second building has one queen
size bed in the bedroom and one queen size futon in the living room
(sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 kids). It has a private balcony overlooking
the second gazebo on the property and the beach. The Suite is very bright and the kitchen is equipped with a full size electric stove with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, refrigerator and all the pots and pans you need. Some of the amenities: A/C, satellite TV, full kitchen with free standing stove, large private bathroom, private parking, gazebo with BBQ, free use of kayaks.
- Peace of mind.
- Beachfront location: shallow sandy beach protected from the surf.
- Safe sandy beach, no waves or tide currents to worry about.
- Half and hour of sandy beach walk and undeveloped coastline next to Ababor.
- Quiet, remote area next to Fish & Wildlife Reserve.
- Beautiful Gazebo areas (two gazebos, one for Media Luna and Sun Bay, and one for Caracas and Navio)
- Huge space in between the two buildings for kids to run or play outdoor games, even fly a kite.
- Free use of Kayaks at Bastimento Beach
- FREE Wifi Internet access
- Charcoal BBQ's available. One per gazebo. You provide the charcoal and starter
- Private balconies
- Patio furniture
- Plenty of ceiling fans
- A/C in the bedrooms
- Queen-size beds
- Private bath with shower.
- Shampoo, conditioner, first roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of bath soap and dish washing
- Hot water
- Satellite TV with premium channels
- Books and table games
- Beach gear: hammock, two beach chairs, cooler. Beach
towels not included.
- Fully equipped Kitchen: refrigerator, range with oven, toaster oven/broiler or toaster, microwave, coffee maker, blender, dinnerware and silverware for 4 or 6, pots and pans.
- Outdoor shower area, one on each gazebo.
- Private parking, a separate parking area for Media Luna/Sun Bay and another for Caracas/Navio
- Incredible night sky viewing.
- If you need anything not on the list, let the manager know and she will make an effort to get it for you