Ababor left navigation
New in the market: Beach apartment with huge views
Can be rented as a two or three bedroom villa
This three bedroom second floor apartment features a wraparound balcony with the best beach views in Vieques.
The villa has an open space design for the kitchen/dining/living area making it perfect for entertaining. Two queen size beds and a full size bed in the third bedroom are set to
accommodate 6 adults.
The kitchen is equipped with micro, stove/oven, blender, coffee maker and pots and pans.
The master bedroom has A/C while the other two bedrooms have ceiling fans only. Wifi, telephone for local calls, satellite TV and kayaks are included.
No pets, no smoking indoors.
Rates, 3 nights minimum:
Special introductory rate from April 16 to May 31, $299/night, after that $325/night, 3 bedrooms 2 baths, 6 persons
Holiday rate: $425 or $350/night Dec 15 to Jan 6, 5 nights minimum.
For availability and reservations click here Ababor Suites Villa
- Peace of mind.
- Beachfront location: shallow sandy beach protected from the surf.
- Safe sandy beach, no waves or tide currents to worry about.
- Half and hour of sandy beach walk and undeveloped coastline next to Ababor.
- Quiet, remote area next to Fish & Wildlife Reserve.
- The incredible sound of the waves crashing over the near reefs
- Free use of Kayaks at Bastimento Beach
- FREE Wifi Internet access
- Patio furniture
- Plenty of ceiling fans
|Click for slideshow of new 3 bedroom apartment available at Ababor Suites|
- A/C in the master bedroom only
- Two queen-size beds and a full bed
- Two private baths with shower, no working tub.
- Shampoo, conditioner, first roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of bath soap and dish washing
- Hot water
- Satellite TV with premium channels
- Telephone for local calls
- Books and table games
- Beach gear: hammock, two beach chairs, cooler. Beach
towels included for this Villa only.
- Fully equipped Kitchen: refrigerator, range with oven, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, blender, dinnerware and silverware for 6, pots and pans.
- Outdoor shower area next to the gazebo.
- Private parking
- Incredible night sky viewing.
- If you need anything in the kitchen not on the list, let the manager know and she will make an effort to get it for you